Gorgeous Sun Trap
Negotiable Over $369,000
Immaculately presented permanent material home. Set in a quiet private section, front one of two units. Redecorated throughout to the highest standards.
Roomy open plan living / dining with cathedral ceilings and exposed wooden beams that create an amazing impression of space and light. North-west facing with ranchslider to sun trapped conservatory and private enclosed private patio.
• 2 bedrooms with built in robes and shelving
• Upgraded modern bathroom has shower, and vanity.
• Separate toilet and laundry in the kitchen
• Modern light and bright kitchen with rangehood, dishwasher and good bench space
• A heat pump and HRV system to keep you warm and cosy
• Garage, off street parking
Handy to Pioneer Stadium, Orbiter bus stop, and Barrington Mall, Addington Hub and Tower Junction.
• RV: $370,000
• Rates: $ 2299.71
• Built: 1970 - 1979
• House Size: 90m2 (approx)
• Land: TC2 - Green / Yellow
• Vendors Insurance: Westpac
• Legal Description: Flat 2 DP64196 on Lot 4 DP30838 having Interest in 589m2 (approx)
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614
Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.