Make Your Mark On Mathesons
With excellent street appeal the exterior of all five units are very smartly finished, giving a great first impression.
The property is currently on a periodic tenancy having had long term tenants since 2016 (enquire for further information) and recommend investors take a very, very close look at this property for reasons set out below.
Tastefully decorated, the open plan living area also includes a study nook situated in an ideal position. A separate kitchen with modern fixtures and features also has access to the downstairs toilet for convenience.
Outside, the garden is easy care with some established trees helping to create privacy along with being very low maintenance.
3/88 Mathesons Road Offers:
• Open plan living & study area with separate kitchen
• Five bedrooms (four double, one single)
• Two bathrooms (shower & bath plus two toilets -one downstairs)
• Separate laundry
• Double garage with internal access plus off-street parking
• Fully fenced with north facing easy care patio & paved areas
• Close proximity to city & conveniences
• 189m2 section on a 148m2 floor plan (approx.)
With a 15 minute drive to New Brighton, Sumner or Lyttleton will cater for a wide variety of outdoor pursuits including surfing and biking.
Priced to sell, properties such as this will appeal to those who are seeking to invest in long term financial gain.