First Time on the Market!
Longevity of tenure speaks volumes when it comes to buying a home - and 117 Kidson Terrace is no exception, with my owners having called it home since 2003. Desirably positioned on Cashmere's upper slopes, our offering represents an affordable entry point to this perennially popular location.
** Download reports and sale particulars at www.agentsend.com/117Kidson **
- Constructed 2003
- 218sqm across three levels
- Architecturally designed by Roger Buck
- Double glazed throughout
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Sheltered outdoor living space
- Two heat pumps
- Undertile heating in master bedroom + downstairs bathroom
- Plus-sized 2 x 2 car internal access garage + workshop
- Easy drive-on access with plenty of off-street parking
- Cashmere Primary and High school zones
Nestled on the south-eastern contours of Cashmere, you'll enjoy expansive views across the city skyline to the Torlesse Range while still being within handy proximity to local eateries, schools and the myriad of biking and walking tracks on the Port Hills.
Having owned the property since new, be assured my owners are focused on relinquing the keys. With a sale on or before auction day very likely - we encourage swift action here!
Auction: Thursday 3rd February from 10.00am, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior)