Tastefully Tantalising in Templeton
• Built Post Earthquake
• 3 Double Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms (with Underfloor Heating)
• Open Plan Living
• Double Internal Access Garage
• Off Street Parking - Room for Boat or Caravan
• Private Easy Care Section
• Electric Gate for Security
• Within walking distance to the local schools and shops
Only 20 minutes to Christchurch city centre this home should be at the top of your must see list!
Safe and secure with a fantastic indoor/outdoor flow from the main living to the sunny north facing wrap around concrete patio. The backyard is an easy care low maintenance garden ideal for the family, your pets and especially those summer BBQ's. ... you will be the envy of your friends & family.
This should tick most of the boxes on your want list.
Auction: 12pm on Wednesday 6th October 2021 at Tait Technology Centre, 245 Wooldridge Road, Harewood, Christchurch (Unless Sold Prior)
To register your interest in this property and to download property documents, go to www.mikepero.com/RX2890407 and complete the Enquire About This Property section at the foot of the page.